Well, it’s just over a week until UXCamp Ottawa 3! Are you excited? I SAID, ARE YOU EXCITED? (Ahem, sorry, we are
To give you a little taste of what’s to come, we’ve compiled a list of recent blog posts and articles by some of our speakers. Browse through to see what they’re thinking of these days and maybe get a little preview of what they’ll be talking about at UX Camp.
- Jared Spool - Home Depot Designed For Activities, Not Experiences
- Steve Portigal - Raffaella’s War Story: Learning to deal with expectations
- Jessica Ivins - So Why Should I Speak Publicly?
- Dana Chisnell - Ending the opinion wars: fast, collaborative design direction
- Derek Featherstone – How to Ensure You Pay More for Web Accessibility Than You Should
- Rob Woodbridge - Could “smart boredom” be your biggest opportunity?
We’ll be sending out come emails in the days leading up to the event with some last minute instructions on parking and logistics. Stay tuned and see you on the 13th!