Do you have your tickets yet? You might want to hurry because we sold out the early bird tickets in less than 2 weeks.
Sure, there are 6 weeks left until the conference, but do you really want to risk it? We’ve sold out for both previous events… (I’m just sayin’)
If you’re a bit confused about the ticketing structure, here’s the breakdown:
- To attend the full conference (both days), you’ll need to purchase 2 tickets.
- The Conference ticket is $95 and the Design Jam is $22.50 (plus fees).
- There is a student rate available, with proper ID.
- What’s the difference between the 2 days? The conference is where you will hear all of our phenomenal speakers and get to do some mingling with the UX community. The Design Jam is an opportunity to work elbow-to-elbow with those people and try your hand out at solving some real-world design problems. There are prizes and everything!
- Included in the event prices are: your name badge, lunch/snacks and swag.
Need more info? Drop us a line.
Ready to get your UX on? Grab your tickets right now.